Pages

Lao Hor CNY 2010

yes...
CNY luu...

New Year..New Target... =)
this year got some target for my self..
erm...
1st of all..
wish to get a car..
no matter what car...
i NEED a CAR..

ok...
this year still same with last year..
i pass my CNY at working status..

yes..
i'm working..
dint bck to hometown having reunion dinner..
miss my family...

aiks..
but..
i still follow the orang tua culture...
i sweep the floor and keep the broom...
so that wont sapu my CHAI away...

lolxx...

and now watching TV and in front my computer waiting for Lao Hor coming..
will change my new cloth..

hope fully will going smooth at Lao Hor year...
ONG ar!!!

btw...
Happr Lao Hor CNY to my Family and my dear friends and blogger..[although no much followers...anywhere..thanks for comment and anything... =) ]

GONG XI FA CHAI!!!



1 comment:

  1. hopefully a new and better beginning in the year of lao horr..:))

    ReplyDelete