Pages

~recently~

ok...for long time never update my blog ady..
lets geh bo bout myself...

ok...
for the December of 2009... it was very busy and earn more money month..
as a retail executive..
commission sure gao gao...
=)
thats why less update..damn tired..

and for the year 2010..
it was too many thing happen..
such as my recent company..
now i realize..
why sooooo many staff and manager resign..

aiks..
no hope bout this company already..
make me decided resign earlier...

and of cause...
Dai Go Zhai already..
started need L.O.V.E....
hehe..
but being 1/2 reject...
wrong timing..
[ya...i pursue someone...]

but still got hope..
lolxx..

and get my BoNus already..
BUT!!
just 1/4..
of cause!!
better than NOTHING!!

Recently know a new gang few weeks ago...
Amos..Silas..Mike..Emil..May..Samantha..Jane..
Thanks for spending the time with me..
appreciate it.. =)

ya..
looking for new job after CNY..
anyone gat any Vacancy for me?
anything..

=)

oh ya...
post some handsome photo sien..




No comments:

Post a Comment